Training for Professionals
Luton Tigers offer teachers and youth workers opportunities to develop their own knowledge, skills and confidence to intervene in a range of controversial topics and subjects.
Our team of trainers can design and deliver courses ranging from a 2 hour inset workshop to one day training courses.
Whilst our state of the art digital learning platform Taploma offers people the opportunity to learn at their own pace
- Certificate in safeguarding against radicalisation
- Managing hot moments in the classroom
- Building resilience to violent inducing ideas
- Understanding and responding to sexual exploitation
- Mentoring extremely influenced children
- Using spoken word to explore difficult subjects with children
- How to design plays to give children their own voice
Learning tools for the classroom
We provide a set of designed posters that encourage children to think about their identity and values.
We can license schools to use our PHSCE curriculum our package includes a curriculum plans and lesson plans with teaching notes; a set of school posters, and optional support packages.
We can teach youth workers how to use ballet, drama and spoken word to help young people explore controversial topics.